TypicalanonymousTypicalanonymous

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 9 art Reviews

Beagle Pup Beagle Pup

Well, this has to be done.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vlaktemaat responds:

cewl thanks

Header Butterfly Header Butterfly

Thank you.

I'm only using temporarily until I get a custom one, but thanks all the same.

Zenpou & Momo - Magazine Cover Zenpou & Momo - Magazine Cover

^_^

I agree with SCTE3. Dey so cute!!! ^_^

vombow vombow

Intriguing...

It's a interesting theme throughout your art to shock people. One of the most contemporary issues to shock (and in some cases, offend) is the swastika, and the way you use it is interesting. While I find your art unbelievably offensive, I strangely look forward to your next piece. Keep up the off-the-beaten-path work.

jewdozer responds:

Thanks for the comment. A few on here are reading far too much into what I'm posting. It's quite simply a few drawings that I hope will make people feel something, even if it is disgust.

Super Tron Battle Droids Super Tron Battle Droids

TRON WARS!

I giggled a little.

Dead Princess Dead Princess

10/10

Gotta say, this is an incredible piece of art. I'm surprised it took only 20 hours.

ZakkVanBurace responds:

Thank you = D!

Oh, if you see, I wrote "+20 hours" it took more than 20 hours actually, but don't know how many exactly

Sonic Girl Request Sonic Girl Request

When I first saw it...

I thought you were making fun of Sonic by making him into a raccoon-like hat. I then looked closer. xD Very cool pic though. ....Still, though, think about it: a sonic hat.

amyrenee responds:

Haha yeah now that I look at it it looks like a raccoon hat made out of sonic. Haha. :D But thats ok. Thank you!

End the world with you End the world with you

Good game

The only issue I had with it was that they kept stressing how appearances were not important, yet never showed Shiki as herself. They always had her eyes cut off, or whatever. Anywho, really good, but 9 cause the shoes look a little disproportionate.

Rainbow XBOX Rainbow XBOX

=D

They so adowable!!!! xD I like how their shirts are the same color as the one to the right of them.